…The deadline is approaching…
The Zartir Fellowship is a year-long program at Impact Hub Yerevan that will support social entrepreneurs, individuals, researchers, businesses, or projects engaged in, or interested in, implementing approaches that are focused on one of the topics listed below.
Focus areas may include (but are not limited to):
- Welfare of veterans
- Maternal well-being
- Child welfare (in particular concerning malnutrition and nutrition education)
- Domestic violence
- Animal rights and welfare (including managing street dogs/cats)
- Welfare of people with disabilities
The fellowship provides access to Impact Hub’s unique ecosystem free of charge and includes:
- Workshops developing entrepreneurial knowledge
- Educational programs and events
- Visibility on all of Impact Hub Yerevan’s major platforms
- Membership at Impact Hub Yerevan
- Access to 100+ Impact Hubs globally
- Opportunity to work from an inspiring space
- Peer-to-peer learning
- A collaborative community and global network
- Professional networking with over 340 creative innovators
- + Best 2 projects/researches will be awarded financial support of $1,000 upon successfully completing the Fellowship Program.
The fellowship aims to inspire, connect, and enable social entrepreneurs to address social issues and to do their best work in a supportive, inspiring environment that includes over 340 of Armenia’s best and brightest changemakers with over 110 organizations, enterprises, and initiatives represented.
Those who complete the fellowship program will also have the opportunity to sign up for a special Alumni Membership at Impact Hub Yerevan, giving them the ability to maintain long-term relationships and enjoy the benefits that Impact Hub Yerevan has to offer beyond the scope of their fellowship.
- The length of the fellowship is one year.
- Application deadline: March 10, 2024 | 23:59 (Armenian Local Time)
Participants included in the program must commit to demonstrating proper participation, which implies high performance, conscientious presence, and active participation in all possible events and courses.
The selected projects are expected to produce a minimum viable product (MVP) by the end of their fellowship.