The Women Entrepreneurship Incubation Program is a 9-month program by Impact Hub Yerevan and EFSE Entrepreneurship Academy under the EU4Business initiative that supports women who are trying to make the world a better place through their entrepreneurial solutions.
Goal & Benefits
The overall objective of the project is to strengthen the entrepreneurship ecosystem in Armenia and to boost women entrepreneurship.
The specific objective of the project is to run our first Women Entrepreneurship Incubation Program that will:
- assist women-led startups to develop, validate and implement their social innovation ideas
- connect women entrepreneurs to a national and international community of entrepreneurs, mentors and philanthropic investors
- raise awareness about role models of women entrepreneurs in Armenia
The incubation offers Impact Hub’s unique ecosystem, including:
- professional individual coaching by Incubation Manager
- mentorship by entrepreneurs/professionals in their area of practice (each project will be matched with a mentor)
- membership at Impact Hub Yerevan with access to an inspiring space & infrastructure
- peer-to-peer learning component and professional networking through facilitated events with a community of 250+ creative innovators
- access to 100+ Impact Hubs around the world
- learning curriculum designed for social impact startups, including trainings and workshops on financial management, legal management, team management, social entrepreneurship, idea validation, business modeling, fundraising, pitching and public speaking, etc.
* Please note: this incubation program does not include financial assistance
- The length of the incubation is 9 months
- Application deadline: February 4th, 2020, 23:59 (Yerevan local time)
- Starting time: late February 2020
Women-led bold and daring teams implementing ideas for the common good are eligible to apply.
Teams selected for the incubation must commit to pursuing their initiative as a top priority (i.e. with at least 80% of their time) and promise to participate in at least 80% of programs, events and community activities at Impact Hub Yerevan.