…This program is currently in progress…
The Zartir Fellowship is a year-long program at Impact Hub Yerevan that will support social entrepreneurs, individuals, researchers, businesses, or projects engaged in, or interested in, implementing approaches that are focused on one of the topics listed below.
Focus areas may include (but are not limited to):
- Welfare of veterans
- Maternal well-being
- Child welfare (in particular concerning malnutrition and nutrition education)
- Domestic violence
- Animal rights and welfare (including managing street dogs/cats)
- Welfare of people with disabilities
The goal of the fellowship is to support the work of social innovators in Armenia by offering Impact Hub’s unique ecosystem, which includes:
- Professional individual coaching
- Educational programs and events
- Membership at Impact Hub Yerevan
- Access to 100+ Impact Hubs globally
- Opportunity to work from an inspiring space
- Peer-to-peer learning
- A collaborative community and global network
- Professional networking with over 270 creative innovators
- + Best 2 projects/researches will be awarded financial support of $1,000 upon successfully completing the Fellowship Program.
The fellowship aims to inspire, connect, and enable social entrepreneurs to address social issues and to do their best work in a supportive, inspiring environment that includes over 270 of Armenia’s best and brightest changemakers with over 110 organizations, enterprises, and initiatives represented.
- The length of the fellowship is one year.
- Application deadline: May 22, 2022 (Armenian Local Time)
- Start date: June, 2022
In case of receiving the Fellowship, all teams must commit to pursue their initiative as a top priority (i.e. with at least 50% of their time) and promise to participate in 100% of programs, events, and community activities at Impact Hub.
The selected projects are expected to produce a minimum viable product (MVP) by the end of their fellowship.