…This program has been completed…
Description & Goal
Since 2009, the Social Impact Award program has been promoting the knowledge and practice of social entrepreneurship among students in Europe and beyond.
This is being achieved by raising awareness for social entrepreneurship, offering an educational program guiding from vague intentions to a social venture, giving access to networks of peers & professionals and by directly supporting the most promising ventures.
The program is open for applications, after which 10 successful teams will pass through incubation and professional consultancy at Impact Hub Yerevan and later 1 out of those 10 will receive seed funding of EUR 1,500 and opportunity to participate in the Social Impact Award global summit.
The four main areas of the program include:
2. Education – Provide the youth with the necessary input to found a social enterprise.
3. Community – Enable the youth to get feedback from experts and peers.
4. Support – Support the youth with know-how, incubation, and seed funding.
Check out more in the program website.
- Raise greater awareness of social entrepreneurship in Armenia and in the region
- Support students, youth and early-stage social entrepreneurs in developing and implementing innovative business solutions to tackle societal challenges
- Aid the development of entrepreneurial skills through exposure to the field
- Support the best teams with financial capital and active support throughout the year
- Connect participants with an international community of entrepreneurs, peers, and experts
If you are between the ages of 18 – 30 and have an amazing idea that has the potential to be a successful social venture, then this is the project for you!
During the program, you will be given a set of tools including education, support, consultation and a strong support network.
You might become one of the 10 selected project ideas that will compete for 1,500 EUR and the opportunity to participate in this year’s Social Impact Award Global Summit!