Description & Goal
“NERUZH” is the Armenian word for “potential” and the Neruzh Diaspora Youth Startup Program aims to bring the vast potential of Armenia’s Diaspora (7 million strong living outside Armenia in countries across the globe) to participate in the advancement of Armenia by founding their start-up in the country.
This program is an initiative of Armenia’s Ministry of the Diaspora, and implemented in partnership with several partners including Impact Hub Yerevan.
For the first 4 months of the 1-year program, the start-ups will be incubated by the Foundation for Armenian Science and Technology (FAST) https://fast.foundation/
Thereafter, for the next 8 months, the start-ups will move to Impact Hub Yerevan where they will receive:
– space at Impact Hub Yerevan offices for an 8 month period
– access to Impact Hubs programs & events + other 100+ impact hubs around the world
– a dedicated staff person who will manage the program, manage engagement with the mentors, and follow the progress of the start ups
– individual coaching and tailored mentorship
– unlimited access to Impact Hub resources, including workspace & infrastructure,
– an opportunity to work alongside 200+ creative innovators in Armenia across every sector
– access to the 100+ Impact Hubs around the world
– peer-to-peer learning and educational programs/event
The Neruzh program is for young entrepreneurs (ages 18-35) of Armenian descent ready to move to Armenia to implement their business idea.