…The Application Deadline Is Approaching…
The Izmirlian Tourism Fellowship Program (ITFP) aims to support entrepreneurs, who are tackling tourism issues in Armenia with their innovative approaches, through its specially targeted entrepreneurial incubation curriculum.
Goal & Benefits
The overall objective of the program is to boost early-stage tourism-related startups in their entrepreneurship journey. The specific objective of the fellowship is the Implementation of an incubation program to activate start-ups, validate ideas, and nurture the pipeline of successful business concepts. The program will incorporate workshops on various business topics, one-on-one mentorship sessions, access to facilitated networking events, as well as membership to the Impact Hub network, allowing them to also make use of the coworking space. The fellowship will also encourage the formation of working teams to support the developing ideas, further elevate existing solutions, and build on their strengths to overcome hurdles in the process.
The goal of the fellowship is to support entrepreneurs by offering Impact Hub Yerevan’s unique ecosystem, which includes:
- Professional individual coaching to activate startups, validate ideas, and nurture the pipeline of successful entrepreneurs.
- One-on-one mentorship sessions by entrepreneurs/professionals in their area of practice.
- Membership at Impact Hub Yerevan with access to an inspiring space, network & infrastructure.
- A peer-to-peer learning component with professional networking through facilitated events amidst a community of 350+ creative innovators.
- Access to 100+ Impact Hubs all around the world.
* Please note: This fellowship program does not include financial assistance.
- The length of the fellowship is 4 months
- Application deadline: July 10, 2022, 23:59.
- Start date: July 2022.
The Program will target 5 start-ups/emerging businesses with innovative tourism ideas that tackle economic, social, and environmental challenges in the tourism sector. The Program will target both idea-stage start-ups, and early-stage innovative tourism entrepreneurs. Preference will be given to applicants with projects that support tourism development in the Syunik region.
In the case of being selected, the teams must commit to pursuing their initiative as a top priority and promise to participate in at least 60% of workshops and mentoring sessions, events, and community activities at Impact Hub Yerevan.