The Izmirlian Foundation / Impact Hub Yerevan fellowship program supports social entrepreneurs who are interested in developing a project or enterprise which aims to tackle a social problem.
Goal & Benefits
The goal of the fellowship is to support entrepreneurs by offering Impact Hub’s unique ecosystem, which includes:
- professional individual coaching by Fellowships Manager
- mentorship by entrepreneurs/professionals in their area of practice
- membership at Impact Hub Yerevan with access to an inspiring space & infrastructure
- peer-to-peer learning component and professional networking through facilitated events with a community of 250+ creative innovators
- access to 100+ impact hubs around the world
* Please note: this fellowship program does not include financial assistance.
- The length of the fellowship is 6 months, and it is offered twice a year.
- Application deadline: March 22, 2019, 23:59 (Yerevan local time)
- Start date: April, 2019
Bold and daring teams implementing ideas for the common good are eligible to apply.
In case of receiving the Fellowship, the teams must commit to pursue their initiative as a top priority (i.e. with at least 50% of their time) and promise to participate in at least 50% of programs, events and community activities at Impact Hub Yerevan.