Description & Goal
The Armenian American Medical Society / Impact Hub Yerevan fellowship program supports entrepreneurs who are interested in developing a project or enterprise which aims to tackle a health related issue in Armenia.
Projects may include (but are not limited to):
- public health research
- health-tech startups
- health programs for the elderly or for people with special needs
- public service media/PR campaigns related to smoking (or related to another health issue which requires mass education)
- medical tourism projects
Goals & Benefits
The goal of the fellowship is to support entrepreneurs by offering 1 year of Impact Hub’s unique ecosystem, which includes:
- professional individual coaching by Fellowships Manager
- mentorship by entrepreneurs/professionals in their area of practice
- membership at Impact Hub Yerevan with access to an inspiring space & infrastructure
- peer-to-peer learning component and professional networking through facilitated events with a community of 250+ creative innovators
- access to 100+ impact hubs around the world
* Please note: this fellowship program does not include financial assistance.
- The length of the fellowship is one year.
- Application deadline: March 29, 2019, 23:59 (Yerevan local time)
- Start date: April 2019
Bold and daring teams implementing ideas for the common good are eligible to apply.
In case of receiving the Fellowship, the teams must commit to pursue their initiative as a top priority (i.e. with at least 50% of their time) and promise to participate in at least 50% of programs, events and community activities at Impact Hub Yerevan.