…This program is currently in progress…
AXEL’23 will help validated and market-proven social enterprises to accelerate their growth. The acceleration program will support social enterprises with high growth potential in developing their ventures and products towards marketability, making them investment-ready by providing access to professional networks, expert consultancy, entrepreneurship knowledge, and mentorship.
Goals & Benefits
The acceleration program is designed as an intensive training and mentorship program that will enable you to boost your product, scale your business and impact, and attract investors.
The acceleration journey will offer you:
- Up to 10 sessions related to Investment Readiness, Impact Measurement, Scaleup models, and more.
- Up to 15 hours of one-on-one mentoring sessions with accomplished experts and practitioners.
Participation in the program will allow you to:
- Establish strong links and connections by providing access to national and international networks,
- Improve your investment readiness by building your growth strategy and investment case in a structured way,
- Introduce you to a pool of potential business angels, investors, and potential partners,
- Support you in scaling up your business/impact and accessing new markets,
- Create your impact measurement and management system,
- Focus on customer development measures and commercialization of your product․
Overall, the program will provide you with non-financial support, in the form of knowledge and expertise to accelerate learning, and will provide a network that both challenges and encourages entrepreneurs as your company grows. Additionally, for the most successful participants, the program will facilitate access to capital including access to the VIA Fund developed within the Collaborate for Impact Project.
The length of the program is 6 months (May – October, 2023)
Application Deadline: April 9, 2023, 23:59 (Armenian Local Time)
Implementation type: Hybrid (online and in-person workshops)
We welcome purpose-driven entrepreneurs who are working on a scalable solution to societal challenges. In order to be eligible for the program you have to be:
- Registered in Armenia as a Foundation, LLC, NGO, or Individual Entrepreneur (I.E.). for 1 or more years,
- A social enterprise as defined by the European Commission,
- Generating revenue.