…This program is currently in progress…
The ACBA Federation / Impact Hub Yerevan Fellowship program is a year-long entrepreneurial incubation program at Impact Hub Yerevan that supports entrepreneurs who are aiming to tackle agricultural issues in Armenia through innovative approaches.
Goal & Benefits
The fellowship aims to inspire, connect, and enable entrepreneurs to develop and realize new ideas that have a positive impact and to do their best work in a supportive environment that includes over 250 of Armenia’s best and brightest entrepreneurs, mentors, and individuals with over 110 organizations/enterprises/initiatives represented.
The goal of the fellowship is to support entrepreneurs by offering one lucky team an award of 1,000,000 AMD in addition to the benefits of Impact Hub’s unique ecosystem, which includes:
- Professional individual coaching
- Membership at Impact Hub Yerevan
- Opportunity to work from an inspiring space
- Peer-to-peer learning
- Professional networking with over 250 creative innovators
- Access to 100+ Impact Hubs globally
- Access to ACBA Federation’s wide network in the agriculture industry
- + One team will win an award of 1,000,000 AMD
- The length of the fellowship is one year
- Application deadline: February 20, 2022, 23:59 (Armenian local time)
The projects we will select for the fellowship should belong to one of the following areas:
- Agriculture (i.e. harvesting solutions, crop preservation & transportation, technological solutions, rural community development, etc.)
- Rural development (i.e. field protection, water and/or waste management, minimizing disaster risks, eco-friendly/green projects, plastic recycling, etc.)
- Agro-tourism (i.e. family farming, farm stores, farm-tourism, local winemaking, mini cheese factories, mini cattle farm, etc. )
In case of receiving the Fellowship, all teams must commit to pursue their initiative as a top priority (i.e. with at least 50% of their time) and promise to participate in 100% of programs, events, and community activities at Impact Hub.
The selected projects are expected to produce a minimum viable product (MVP) by the end of their fellowship