…The application deadline is approaching…
The joint Fellowship of ACBA Federation and Impact Hub Yerevan is a one-year entrepreneurial incubation program that supports budding entrepreneurs who are aiming to tackle issues in the agricultural sector in Armenia through innovative approaches.
Goal & Benefits
The fellowship aims to inspire, connect, and enable budding entrepreneurs to develop and realize new ideas that have a positive social impact. They will do their best work in a supportive environment that includes over 350 of Armenia’s best and brightest entrepreneurs, mentors, individuals, and representatives of over 150 organizations, enterprises, and initiatives.
The goal of the fellowship is to support entrepreneurs by arming them with knowledge about entrepreneurship, developing various sectoral skills, and offering them the opportunity to create connections in the sector.
This year our prize money has DOUBLED! At the end of the program, 2,000,000 AMD of seed funding will be split between the top teams as selected by a jury following a pitching event.
All participants of the program will reap the benefits of Impact Hub Yerevan’s unique ecosystem throughout the year, which includes:
- Professional individual support
- Workshops on idea validation, business modeling, Marketing, fundraising, financial management, pitching etc.
- Membership at Impact Hub Yerevan
- Opportunity to work from an inspiring space
- Peer-to-peer learning and various networking events
- Professional networking with over 350 creative innovators
- Access to 110+ Impact Hubs globally
- Access to ACBA Federation’s wide network in the agriculture industry
- 2,000,000 AMD of seed funding will be split among the most outstanding teams
Those who complete the fellowship program will also have the opportunity to sign up for a special Alumni Membership at Impact Hub Yerevan, giving them the ability to maintain long-term relationships and enjoy the benefits that Impact Hub Yerevan has to offer beyond the scope of their fellowship.
- The length of the fellowship is one year
- Application deadline: February 25, 2024, 11:59 PM (Armenian local time)
The selected projects should belong to one of the following areas:
- Agriculture (i.e. harvesting solutions, crop preservation & transportation, technological solutions, rural community development, etc.)
- Rural development (i.e. field protection, water and/or waste management, minimizing disaster risks, eco-friendly/green projects, plastic recycling, etc.)
- Agro-tourism (i.e. family farming, farm stores, farm-tourism, local winemaking, mini cheese factories, mini cattle farms, etc.)
- Ideas for the development of the healthy food sector
- Innovative technologies of winemaking and viticulture
- And any project related to agriculture
Participants included in the program must commit to demonstrating proper participation, which implies high performance, conscientious presence, and active participation in all possible events and courses.