…This program is currently in progress…
The joint Fellowship of ACBA Federation and Impact Hub Yerevan is a one-year entrepreneurial incubation program that supports budding entrepreneurs who are aiming to tackle issues in the agricultural sector in Armenia through innovative approaches.
Goal & Benefits
The fellowship aims to inspire, connect, and enable budding entrepreneurs to develop and realize new ideas that have a positive social impact. They will do their best work in a supportive environment that includes over 250 of Armenia’s best and brightest entrepreneurs, mentors, and individuals and representatives of over 110 organizations, enterprises, and initiatives.
The goal of the fellowship is to support entrepreneurs by arming them with knowledge about entrepreneurship, developing various sectoral skills, and offering them the opportunity to create connections in the sector. At the end of the program, the top 3 teams will receive a complete branding of their business idea by a skilled design firm as a prize. All participants of the program will reap the benefits of Impact Hub Yerevan’s unique ecosystem over the course of the year, which includes:
- Professional individual coaching
- Membership at Impact Hub Yerevan
- Opportunity to work from an inspiring space
- Peer-to-peer learning and various networking events
- Professional networking with over 340 creative innovators
- Access to 110+ Impact Hubs globally
- Access to ACBA Federation’s wide network in the agriculture industry
- 3 teams will win complete branding of their business idea including naming (support for choosing a name for the future brand,) logo, and brand book
- The length of the fellowship is one year
- Application deadline: February 26, 2023, 11:59 PM (Armenian local time)
The selected projects should belong to one of the following areas:
- Agriculture (i.e. harvesting solutions, crop preservation & transportation, technological solutions, rural community development, etc.)
- Rural development (i.e. field protection, water and/or waste management, minimizing disaster risks, eco-friendly/green projects, plastic recycling, etc.)
- Agro-tourism (i.e. family farming, farm stores, farm-tourism, local winemaking, mini cheese factories, mini cattle farm, etc.)
- Ideas for the development of the healthy food sector
- Innovative technologies of winemaking and viticulture
Participants included in the program must commit to demonstrating proper participation, which implies high performance, conscientious presence and active participation in all possible events and courses.