In order to support our members, and help them overcome times of crisis we have collaborated with R5 Center in a 4-week seminar that covered various topics such as:
- How to Stay Safe in Emergency Situations, First Aid
- Emergency Situations and Security, How to Pack a “Survival” Bag
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- How to Tend Various Wounds, Types of Bleeding, and Types of Bandages
- Rules of Conduct in Case of an Earthquake/Evacuation
- Tending Fractures and Immobilization Methods
Participants of these workshops can rest easy now, armed with the knowledge to handle various emergency situations to take care of themselves and their loved ones. After completion, each participant received a certificate!
Click here to see more info.