…This program’s application deadline is approaching…
What to Expect
The Nagorno-Karabakh Entrepreneurship Incubation Program is an 8-month program by Hub Artsakh and Impact Hub Yerevan that supports young changemakers from Nagorny Karabakh who want to contribute to the development of the region through their entrepreneurial solutions.
Goal & Benefits
The overall objectives of the project are to strengthen the entrepreneurship ecosystem in Nagorny Karabakh and support innovative solutions to post-war issues.
The specific objective of the project is to run our first Entrepreneurship Incubation Program that will
- Assist 12 to 15 entrepreneurs and startups to develop, validate and implement their social innovation ideas,
- Connect entrepreneurs to a national and international community of entrepreneurs, mentors, and philanthropic investors, and
- Raise awareness about role models of entrepreneurs in Nagorny Karabakh.
The incubation offers the unique ecosystem of Hub Artsakh and Impact Hub Yerevan, including:
- Mentorship by entrepreneurs/professionals in their area of practice (each project will be matched with a mentor)
- Membership at Hub Artsakh with access to an inspiring space & infrastructure, as well as the opportunity to work from Impact Hub Yerevan three days a month.
- Peer-to-peer learning component and professional networking through facilitated events with a community of creative innovators
- Learning curriculum designed for social impact startups, including trainings and workshops on financial management, legal management, team management, social entrepreneurship, idea validation, business modeling, fundraising, pitching and public speaking, etc.
* Please note: this incubation program does not include financial assistance
- The length of the incubation is 8 months
- Application deadline: December 6th, 2021, 23:59 (Stepanakert local time)
- Starting time: late January 2022
Bold and daring teams/individuals implementing solutions to post-war issues that contribute to the development of Nagorny Karabakh are eligible to apply.
Teams selected for the incubation must commit to pursuing their initiative as a top priority (i.e., with at least 80% of their time) and promise to participate in at least 80% of programs, events, and community activities at Hub Artsakh.
How to Apply
Fill in the application form by December 6, 2020. The application may be completed in English or Armenian.