Communications ManagerEmployment type: Part-time
Application Deadline: Monday July 30, 2018 23:59 Start Date: End of August For consideration, applicants must apply through this application form. No resumes or cover letters sent by email will be considered.
Position SummaryWe are looking for a part-time Communications Manager who is going to manage Impact Hub Yerevan’s online presence, by producing and translating content for its various communication channels (FB, Twitter, Instagram and Newsletter) - publicizing Impact Hub Yerevan’s events, programs, partnerships and all other relevant activities. Please note that the position requires that you will use your own laptop.
About Impact Hub YerevanImpact Hub Yerevan is a professional membership organization with the mission to support social impact projects. We empower our members by providing them with an inspiring space, collaborative community and engaging programs and events. Impact Hub Yerevan is part of a global network of 100+ Impact Hubs around the world. Any individual, organization or business working to drive positive change is invited to join our community.
- Write, edit, proofread and translate content of Impact Hub Yerevan’s social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and any other relevant platforms. The posts will undergo the approval of a supervisor.
- Constantly highlight Impact Hub Yerevan programs, events, fellowships and new partnerships
- Publicize about collaborations, success stories and activities of Impact Hub Yerevan Members
- Prepare visual aids as part of social media content (knowledge in graphic design is highly preferable)
- Send out Hub monthly newsletters (proficiency in email marketing is highly preferable)
- Update Impact Hub Yerevan website content (proficiency in WordPress is highly preferable)
- Be involved in any Impact Hub branding updates and other trends, including participating in calls with Impact Hub Global network
- Submit success stories from Impact Hub Yerevan to Impact Hub Global newsletters
- Manage Impact Hub Yerevan Contact Database and newsletter subscription list
- Explore new methods of engaging Impact Hub Yerevan online audience through new contacts, research and new social networks
- Assist in Impact Hub Yerevan events and projects, including taking pictures, organizing registration, and other logistics
- Experience in Marketing/Digital Communications/Public Relations
- Creative mind and effective storytelling
- Organized, detail-oriented, adaptable and sociable person, constantly communicating with Hub members and fellows to collect stories of partnerships and success cases
- Computer-proficient with experience in different computer platforms (Gmail, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Google Drive etc.). We hope you are tech savvy!
- Fluent knowledge of Armenian and English with effective oral and written skills
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task, handling variety of projects at the same time
- Quick learner, open to learning new platforms without hesitation
- Mission-driven, self-directed but willing to also work in a team